Rest in peace Iguana

I haven’t talked about any class pets in my blog yet because I did not have the time or I had way to much time in my hands. My class has been so busy getting ready for open house and we had something for the iguana that we were going to show him off to all the parents and fifth graders that end up coming to our school. Our pet Iguana was so cool but sadly he passed away this morning. A couple of people buried him this morning behind our classroom where we buried all our other pets. At least we didn’t get to attached to the iguana like we did our other pets. We didn’t even have have a name for the iguana! Our class is in shock but he was about to shed and he couldn’t he was in stress and I feel bad for the little guy. Well thats all for now maybe if you stick around for a little bit longer you will see more of my new posts and maybe you will be interested in my other posts as well. He was an escape artist one time after school Mrs.Vazquez was cleaning his cage and he decided to just escape. Mrs.Vazquez had the door open , and the iguana decided that he could fly and jumped off of the book case we had the cage on and ran out the door and decided he could fly again and jumped off the rail and ran inbetween our class and another class. Long Story short we caught him and he was back in the cage for our class the next day and about two weeks later he died it was a shock to our class.

Published by

Jorden

I'm Still obsessed with Harry Potter , Enjoy writing poetry, Live with my wonderful family.I still dont have a lot of friends but thats ok. I love football, basketball, baseball, and soccer but i doint play any sports. Choir geek (Second year).